Posted by: lienkie | 2010-03-30

Fuller boobs

I breastfeeded my two children and have no breast left can I take a pill just to plum the up again i would like to be a full A again

Unfortunately there is no pil for this. You can try exercisesw to strengthen the muscles of your chest.

Posted by: Purple | 2010-03-31

Its not breastfeeding that causes damage to your breasts, it is pregnancy that damages them like this.
Breastfeeding makes breast tissue, so your breasts would be in a worse state if you hadn''t breastfed.

No pill is going to plump up your breasts. The only thing you can do is have a lift or have implants, or have a lift and implants. In the interim you could wear a push up bra to make them look fuller.

Reply to Purple