Question
Posted by: me1977 | 2008-12-19

Full of $@&  %!!!! - ADVICE - PLS!

Monday I phoned my fiance and told her that I think that we must invite some friends and play poker, (normal poker) because I love poker and she too...but then she asked what is wrong with me? because why do I just want to play poker with friends and not spend anytime we me (meaning her), I was shocked because it is not like we are apart when we play she will be there too...and I exlplained this to her but no she wasn'  t happy, then I suggested ok then what do you want to do then, and she throws it back to me, no I don'  t know what do you want to do? So then I suggested ok do you want to go for supper or me cook something, and she said no I must cook. I got home and cooked, but at the time she was playing a computer games on the computer while I was busy cooking and I must add that I cooked her a very nice meal. We had our supper, and then I asked her did you finish your game on the PC and she said no, and then I gave her the oppertunity and said, well ok it is 30min before the program that we want to watch so why don'  t you quickly go up and play your game and when it starts I will call you....Meaning nothing about it and me being the nice guy here. 30min later she came down and we watched our program and then after that she said that she was very upset with me, that I "  TOLD"  her to go and play her game and that it feels that I don'  t want to be with her anymore and that all she wanted was to be with me the whole day but I pushed her away??? Am I going mad here or what is the story??? We ended up having a huge fight about it because I tried to tell her that I was trying to be nice for her and that I didn'  t do it the way she took it......but as usual I was wrong and she was right....??/ What to do and what to say?

A childish, petulant spoiled brat

5
Posted by: Lady | 2008-12-19

You guys are angaged, so you have been together for a while. And if you are angaged then it seems you are serious about her. So - I don' t get why she needs so much reassurance. I don' t think a hug is going to fix it if cancelling the poker and cooking her dinner didn' t fix it. I don' t know what to say - she sounds very insecure. I am a woman, women need attention from time to time. But she seems to be WAY too demanding and sensitive. I feel for you man. Let' s just hope it' s just a phase that will pass coz if it' s not going to pass you 2 are going to have a VEEEERY tiring marriage.

Reply to Lady
Posted by: just a girl | 2008-12-19

Me1977 - Im 37 and never act like this. I appreciate the men in my life, It sounds as though she is taking you for granted and using manipulation to get what she wants. Why do good guys like you put up with such bad treatment?? She is very insecure... tell her to get a life of her own, so that when you do spend time together, you appreciate one another!!

Reply to just a girl
Posted by: me1977 | 2008-12-19

Hello " Just a girl"  She is 36 and I am 31... There is a few other things that bothers me and all of them is about the same as this. Now I know that it looks and sound stupid to me or to you but is this type of reaction normal?

Reply to me1977
Posted by: just a girl | 2008-12-19

Geez... how old is this chick. She has a lot of growing up to do.

Reply to just a girl
Posted by: Minerva | 2008-12-19

PMS?

Xmas blues?

Pregnant?

Nothing a huge hug and ' Baby, I love you'  can' t solve...

Reply to Minerva