Question
Posted by: anon | 2011/04/08

full medical

I had to go for a full medical in Jan, and thought nothing of it, but the doc checked me from head to toe, and even had me stand in front of her, while she checked my penis shaft and testisles, I got a full erection, I dont know why, but it was so embarassing, I dont ever want to go back to this doc, who is our family doc, and now my wife wants me to go back with her, but I am embarassed to see her again, but obviously dont want to tell my wife why,what would the doctor think, does this happen often, I need to know

An erection is in such a situation is not uncommon and you should not be embarrassed to consult her again.