Question
Posted by: anxious | 2010-02-11

Fucidin

What is the difference between Fucidin and Fucidin H? I went to my gp today for my regular tests and asked him about the irritating sore I have on the outside of my nose (it' s like a spot but sore and I keep wanting to fiddle with it). I said I had been using Diprogenta which he gave me last year. And he said, " but I gave that to you for the sore you had on the inside of your nose!"  So I said yes. No, no he said you need Fucidin H and gave me a script. I have Fucidin at home but not Fucidin H. Is it the same thing or do I have to go and get the Fucidin H? Its very irritating!

Thanks and have a good weekend.

Hallo Anxious
Fucidin H has hydrocortisone added. You can try the plain Fucidin for a few days first and see if there is any improvement.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-11

Hallo Anxious

Reply to cyberdoc