Question
Posted by: LS | 2008-11-10

FTM

Hi FTM,

My last mens was on the 15th of October, we has unprotected sex on the 30th of October. I normaly have a 32 day cycle.

See answer to your question below.

3
Posted by: FTM | 2008-11-10

it' s a pleasure... :o)

yes, could be a false negative.

Try again if your period doesn' t show for about 5 days... let me know... holding thumbs for you!!!

I know the waiting is terrible, but if it is meant to be it will!

Keep safe.

Reply to FTM
Posted by: LS | 2008-11-10

Thank you FTM so the negative i got on Friday, can be wrong then. Waitting 2 week feel forever!!!

Reply to LS
Posted by: FTM | 2008-11-10

Hi LS,

Wow, ok... that' s more or less in the middel of your ovulation then... so should you have conceived, it takes +- 7 to 10 days for the cells to move through the tube to the uterus... round the time you would have your next period, slightly earlier, you might experience some bleeding... implantation... you could think it' s your period starting (like I did...  o)) ... you can do a home preg test round 5 days after your missed period but they are not always agurate... rather have a blood test done to be sure...  o)

Hope you get the results you want, good luck!

FTM
13 Weeks 4 days.

Reply to FTM