Posted by: Loyal employee | 2010-02-17

Frustration at work... please help

I went on leave i January and returned early February only o find that there are so many allegations that I am not performing and accusations that I leaked information. Infact there is a problem everyday since I returned on 04.02.2010please advise as to howI can handle this matter. I tried to write a grienvance later last year complaining about the way my supervisor treats me but I never received a response from management. This is frustrating me and am unable to concerntrate anymore.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Re: Frustration at work

The grievance procedure is the correct route to go. However if you feel that it is not working you are entitled to go to either a Bargaining Council if the company belongs to one or the CCMA if it does not belong to a Bargaining council. You can claim that there is an unfair labour practice and this is frustrating your work.

Posted by: Bozo | 2010-02-23

Join the union Soladarity , These people will look after you, same thing happend to my wife.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Trev | 2010-02-20

Join a good union,and let them tackle the problem head-on.In the interim,keep detailed notes of each and every occurance,no matter how trivial.Alternately,let a good labour lawyer handle it.If the problem is merely your immediate supervisor,they will back down under pressure from above and/or the law.Ive been there.

Reply to Trev