Question
Posted by: FRUSTRATED - STERILIZATION REVERSAL | 2010-07-22

FRUSTRATED - STERILIZATION REVERSAL

I had my reversal done 2 months ago. Not sure if that was the best option. I had my first period and second is due end of July. I did not come across any ladies who is in the same situation and I was wondering what is the success rate of conceiving very quickly. I am so excited but yet frustrated for nothing to happen soon. I am constantly naseaus and got bad heartburn. I had done home pregnancy test but negative.. is it to soon, or could this be of something else... Please I need some advise of success rate of sterilization reversal procedure. I am looking for facts.... anyone reading, please reply online... MANY THANKS!

The success rate of reversal varies from 5% - 30%. Even if you had not had a sterilisation, it can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive.

3
Posted by: SORRY FOR MY LATE REPLY | 2010-07-29

Hi, I had mine done at Bio-Art clinic, in Parktown. Cost +/- R26 000.00 (far cheaper than IVF). Give them a call... good luck!
Hoping and praying for both of us to have huge success very soon!

Reply to SORRY FOR MY LATE REPLY
Posted by: Sterilization Reversal | 2010-07-28

I hope you can help me. I also want to reverse my sterilization. Can you PLEASE tell me how to go about doing it and what is the cost thereof. PLEASE!!!! I so desperately want another baby.

Reply to Sterilization Reversal
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-25