Question
Posted by: FRUSTRATED - REVERSAL OF STERILIZATION | 2010-07-22

FRUSTRATED - REVERSAL OF STERILIZATION

I had my reversal done 2 months ago. Not sure if that was the best option. I had my first period and second is due end of July. I did not come across any ladies who is in the same situation and I was wondering what is the success rate of conceiving very quickly. I am so excited but yet frustrated for nothing to happen soon. I am constantly naseaus and got bad heartburn. I had done home pregnancy test but negative.. is it to soon, or could this be of something else... Please I need some advise of success rate of sterilization reversal procedure. I am looking for facts.... anyone reading, please reply online... MANY THANKS!

Dear FRUSTRATED - REVERSAL OF STERILIZATION

Successful reversal if done under the optimal conditions is in the region 70% in our practice. However the interval to pregnancy varies and on average is approximately 9 months after the procedure, although some patients may conceive earlier the norm is around about 9 months. I also would assume that a full investigation of your partner has already been done prior to this sterilization as this may seriously impact on the time to conception or the possibility of conception.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

3
Posted by: DEAR MARINDA | 2010-08-17

Dr Cassim''s room is based at Bio Art Fertility Clinic ,
Brenthurst, Parktown, Johannesburg.
You can google Bio Art and see their specials.

Reply to DEAR MARINDA
Posted by: Marinda | 2010-08-17

Please advice where your clinic is situated Dr. M.I. Cassim.
Thanks!

Reply to Marinda
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010-07-28

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert