Question
Posted by: Nozipho | 2010/03/24

Frustrated and very disappointed

Everything has turned sour in the house, the man I know to be sweet has turned sour. He does not make love to me, kiss me or tell me sweet words anymore. We work together he used to bring lunch box for me and that is no more, ever since we got married.

He works for communications and they get ticket to the rand show for free and guess what he only took for his sisters and for his son and daughter only and I was left out and he does not know that i know the kids told me bostful that his dady brought them ticket and I want to ask them when are they going I want to surprise him I will also be there am I being stupid or what, but I feel this is so unfair I dont want him to know that I know.

I wonder how he expected his taking everyone but you to the rand show would remain a secret ? Or did he not care if it didn't ? Isn't the best option to sit down calmly and discuss this with him, and try to understand what's going on ? ou speak of what you are no longer getting from him - are there things he could complain about, which he no longer gets from you ?

1