Question
Posted by: Librix | 2010-10-01

Frustrated

OK i''m a guy, that likes sex (who doesn''t), married, and not getting any!! have to deal with myself most of the times.
i gave up Porn, and focused on my wife, as i though it would help desiring her more.(and im doing good, and it helps).
when we eventual have sex, there''s always interruptions, or she says something that spoils the mood, or i have to hurry up, i cant kiss her, cant do any of my kinky fantasies, and i feel at the end used and not satisfied, and im worried  as im with drawing myself from her. i even went as far as to look around for a fling or something just to get rid of this lust inside of me, but feel quilty at the end, so i stop.
talking doesn''t work, making planes, or being spontaneous doesn''t work, wine doesn''t work, books, toys, nothing.
im tired of helping myself when in the mood.
should i just forget about sex and become a " non" ??

you are most certainly trying your best. hoewever, to no avail from your partner. thus, the best choice further is to consult professional help: a marriage counselor or psychologist will be able to address any issues that both of you have and find solutions based on respect and open communication.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-10-04

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Me | 2010-10-03

I know what it is like. The result, an affair that lasted almost 4 years. Very exiting, but also very stresfull. I thought it was worth it in the end, and very enjoyable.

Reply to Me