Question
Posted by: Riaan | 2010/03/23

Frustrated

I went for a Vasectomy 2 months ago, I cannot seem to come, or ejaculate anything(reach orgasm), this is frustrating for me as well as girlfriend-please advise.

Dear Riaan,

I strongly advise that you return to the physician who did your vasectomy and have hime check that you have no unexpected side effects post the surgery or potentially and infection. If all is well physically then it may be advisable to see a therapist to explore the psychological meaning the vasectomy has for you and if it in any way affects your sense of your masculinity or sexuality.

3
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/24

Dear Riaan,

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Guy | 2010/03/23

You need to go see a urologist and not a gynacologist to assist you. A urologist is a physician who has specialized knowledge and skill regarding problems of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/23

Rather see a Gynaecologist

Reply to Nice Guy