Question
Posted by: Leon | 2010/03/17

Frustrated

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 years and he cheated me with 1 girl. I decided to move on but he came back to my life and only realized that the woman he was cheating with is pregnant and now the baby is born but I feel difficult to cope with the situation I feel embarrassed and confused.

When this woman call him while he is at my house he will not tell her where he is and istead lie when I ask he says he doesn''t wanna rub it on her face that he is in my with me. He keeps on saying I''m the one he wants to be with Please help

Sorry, the forum programming has got messed up, so I could get shut out at any time, and in fact I have asked for the forum to be closed till they can fix the mess that was created.
THis is indeed an embarrassing and difficult ituation for you - why are some guys so careless about making babies as though they don't know how it happens. Whether or not you are the one he wants to be with ( and if that's true, wht was he with her, so much as to impregnate her )
Due to his own decisions he now owes attentuion to the mother of his child, and should care for her and the child.

1