Question
Posted by: Marlene | 2010/02/08

Frustrated

My boyfriend and I dated for 2 and plus months and we broke up because he cheated me with another woman. 4 months after he came back for forgiveness and said that he learn from his mistakes. I forgave him and later found out that the woman he cheated me with was pregnant and living in his house.

He said he no longer wants the woman and she will move out of his house once the baby is born in March. He spent most of his time with me everyday after work we be in my house until bedtime the problem is during the week he refuses to sleep over and says doesn' t want to leave her alone overnight. He only sleeps in my house on weekends but he always leaves at 05:30AM so he can take her to work as she cant work on her last dates.

I feel not okay I feel something is not right. Please advice!!!

OK, it was a very short relationship, but he cheated, and then was dishonest in returning to you not even revealing that the other woman was very much in his life, pregnant by him and even living in his home. Now "He no longer wants the woman" ? A woman isn't like a paper handkerchief that you blow your nose in, and then discard. A real man does not have sex with a woman he doesn't care enough about, and does not discard her when he makes her pregnant.
What a gentleman that he doesn't want to leave the pregnany mother of his child alone at night. And takes care to ensure she works till the last possible moment ?
How could you think so little of yourself as to want to be with a man who can behave like this ? And what happens, probably after he has got you pregnant, when he decides he "no longer wants YOU" ?

3
Posted by: Lucy | 2010/02/09

OMG! I cant believe I' m hearing this.
You know better and you know that he is playing you'  using you.
Kick his-|-as far away from you as possible.
The filthy mofo!

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: JJ | 2010/02/08

How old are you, please don' t be a fool. That guy called boyfriend is playing with your mind. There is something with you upstairs. Standup and be yourself

Reply to JJ