Question
Posted by: Megan | 2012/01/27

FRUIT vs

Some diets advise us not to eat too much fruit as fruits contains lots of sugar especially when they get very ripe. I''m not a huge fruit fan but need to include fruit in my diet and alot of them because I have severe constipation problems and cutting fruit out of my diet = problematic colon. What do you suggest my daily intake of fruit should be to keep a balance between these two as i''m trying to loose some weight but at the same time need lots of fruit in my diet.

Dear Megan
If you suffer from severe constipation and presumably cannot eat wheat fibre (high-bran cereals, wholewheat bread, Pro-Vita, etc)? and are using fruit to promote regularity, then I would firstly recommend that you try eating more vegetables because they also promote regularity and don't have such a high fructose content as do fruits. I would suggest that you have at least 4 servings of cooked or fresh veg per day and 2 servings of fruit (ratio of 2:1). If you eat one serving of cooked, dried fruit per day with your breakfast, this should help a great deal. For additional advice, click on 'Diet & Nutrition' and 'You are what you eat' and read the 'Healthy GI tract’ section. Read the articles on ‘Probiotics’ too because the use of ‘good microorganisms’ can help a lot with constipation.

2
Posted by: Seda | 2012/02/09

Kind rrdgeas with your good material right here on the blogging site, this is often a not much test as part of your blog page tv audience. Just who quotation down the page insurance premium? . . . .True love is also affected, appreciation is without a doubt price. But there& #8217 s more jealousy, getting older talk, itrrrs not pleased. It may not be vulgar, it really isn& #8217 t self-seeking, studying efficiently angered, it then offers neo review about errors. True love really doesn& #8217 t take pleasure in unpleasant then again rejoices using the . The software usually defends, never fail to trusts, nearly always dreams, really perseveres.

Reply to Seda

Dear Megan