Question
Posted by: pearl | 2012-02-22

fruit and veg strike

I am having a problem following a healthy diet because i cant seem to stomach fruits and vegetables, after just one bite i throw up and just from the smell i already get nauseas.

there are fruits that i used to eat that i cant stomach now, however my problem seems to be with raw or fesh fruit.
Im not sure if these are allergies or intolerances

Dear Pearl
It must be most distressing for you that you vomit when you eat fruits and vegetables. I would recommend that you consult a medical doctor to determine what is causing this reaction and if you have an underlying physical condition that is responsible. The dr will arrange any tests that you may require, such as allergy tests if this should be the reason.
I hope that you will be able to determine what is causing your reaction to all raw and fresh fruit and vegetables.
Holding thumbs that the dr will be able to pinpoint what is going on.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-02-23

Dear Pearl