Question
Posted by: Con | 2011/02/03

Fruit and diabetis

My fasting count is 6.2 and constantly rising over the past few years..Obviously I am concerned of becoming a diabetic. I have stopped using sugar totally and use a lot of fruits on a daily basesfor the past three years. Some people say that this is my problem because fruit sugar is just as bad..My BMI is 22. and am very healthy. Can you please comment on the relation between fruit sugar and diabetis.

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Dear "Con",
I am sorry for the delay in my response. This question should be posted to the DietDoc (dietcian), who also has a forum on the site.
Regards,
Graham

1
Posted by: Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert | 2011/02/17

Dear "Con",
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert