I have gone off food and need to force myself to eat once a day. I have managed to settle on eating a mixed fruit salad at night.

Is that ok?? I can atleast keep that down.

Dear Anonymous
It depends on why you have gone off food??? Are you constantly nauseous, do you vomit, have you got diarrhoea? or is there a psychological problem like depression or anxiety that is stopping you from eating? Just eating one bowl of mixed fruit salad a day will certainly not be adequate after a few days. I can't figure out what is causing your problem, but would urge you to have a medical checkup immediately because it is not normal to "go off food" for long periods. We need a diagnosis to see how we can restore your normal eating habits.
Please see a dr
Take care