Question
Posted by: Penny | 2011/05/19

Frozen Embryos

Hello

I have 6 frozen embryos, please advise what is the cost for me to utilize these.

Dear Penny

This entirely depends on where the embryos have been frozen i.e. at which fertility centre. The cost also depends on the type of protocol that would be used in the frozen embryo transfer cycle. If an entirely natural cycle is considered the there will be minimal cost involved. However if an alternate method would be used then there might be a slight increase in the cost depending also on how much monitoring is involved. In general at our center the average cost of frozen-thawed embryo transfer cycle does not exceed R7000.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: VINNY MIKA | 2011/05/31

if ive done the frozen embroys and nothing happend after the transfer for more than two times, what would be the problem cause i dont understand

Reply to VINNY MIKA
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/05/26

Dear Penny

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert