Question
Posted by: Lerato | 2010/06/24

from the back

I started doing anal sex last year with my boyfriend and it felt pretty good. i have the strange feeling that my anus is now wide because i fart accidentally quite often. i am not sure if this could be the reason. is there something i could do to get it tighter again.

please people be adults about this. it is really a problem for me your views are quite important

i would recommend consulting a doctor for a full rectal exam - in doing so, we can ensure that no physiological problem is present.
i do suspect that you may fart because air has entered the anus.

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Urlucky | 2010/06/25

Thirty-three boys have died from botched circumcisions conducted during traditional initiation rites, while scores more have ended up in hospital with mutilated penises, a health official said on Thursday.

Reply to Urlucky
Posted by: JA.. | 2010/06/24

I agree with Bozo!

But anyways - get it checked out by a doc - and if you too embarassed - well thats your prob!

Reply to JA..
Posted by: JA.. | 2010/06/24

I agree with Bozo!

Reply to JA..
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/06/24

Yep you will end up in adult nappies with an extreme case of anal seapage.

That is when you accidentally kak in you broek all the time.

I have warned you people why bother with the chocolate starfish if there is a lovely warm vagina in the front.

Reply to Bozo