Question
Posted by: Maeu | 2011/07/26

From Pill to Depo

I have been using Nodertte for 7 months but due to forgetting to take the pill at time and I dont want to risk falling pregnant I then decided to switch to the 3 months injection (Depo).

I was told that Depo takes 2 weeks to be effective in one''s body. my man and I had uprotected sex after 5 days of being on the injection (we forgot to use protection cause we dont normally use it) and after we had sex I started having brownish discharge, 2 days later I was spotting watery redish discharge.

Did I interupt my cycle?
Does dat mean Im at risk of being pregnant?

It would be unlikely for you to be pregnant. Irregular spotting is common when you start Depo.

2
Posted by: Maeu | 2011/08/01

Thanks Dr.

Reply to Maeu