Question
Posted by: Giving Up | 2010/11/22

Frigid relationship

My gf and I have no sex life or chemistry. She is severely depressed.I have tried to cope, but can''t anymore. She has no desire for intimacy. She is undergoing counselling, but the relationship seems so dead. I have tried and tried to help her, but her issues are suffocating me. What should I do?

Depression causes so much distress, not just for the sufferer but also for those near and dear. I would recommend that you consider seeking the advice of a sexual or relationship therapist to help you during this time. Please contact the SSouth African Sexual Health Association (SASHA) Helpline on 0860 100 262 for contact details of professionals in your area.

3
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/23

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: bboy | 2010/11/22

Now that is just sad, how can you want sex at a time when your gf is having probs, try talking to her make her feel loved and appreciated maybe you the course of her prolonged depresssion, try being romantic and not want sex, just rubbing her feet, masaging her neck and back be of help don''t put more pressure on her relieve some man

Reply to bboy
Posted by: KS | 2010/11/22

You stick it up and she recovers and dumps your ass.

Just kidding, look you can''t leave her now, she is going through things, be there and when she has recovered and the relationship is still dead, you bury it and go about your way but the time must be right, you don''t want to leave someone feeling useless and helpless

Reply to KS