Question
Posted by: Ray | 2008/10/27

Frighten Dogs

Good Day

Please would you kindly recommend what must I give my 2 Alsations to prevent them getting anxious when there is fire works and Ligthing.

My female Alsation is the worse affected she gets out of control even if i put her in the garage with the doors close and switch of the lights.

Dear Ray

You can use a combinations of things. DAP diffuser, nutricalm and if all else fails valium. You also get a CD named 'Sounds Scary' that you can use to make them less sensitive to noises.

1
Posted by: WR | 2008/10/27

Get their attention away form the thunder by doing something that they LOVE. Don' t make any fuss, rather ignore the behaviour.

Reply to WR