Posted by: gauta | 2009-09-04

friendship with sex?

we spoke yesterday and he explained that he is secretive because the fone has banking transactions info, hence he does not want me to see his inbox.

he suggested that we broke up and that i must rather accept an offer from my ex (my baby'  s father), since he meets my criteria spiritually, emotionaly and financially very well. Rikhots is ok emotionally and financially but he does not go to church. he get upset when my baby'  s father comes around to see daughter.

now he wants us to remain as friends with kisses/sex included in the friendship. im shocked about this?

what is this man taking me for?

By what you are writing it seems that there is a history of underlying distrust, frustration and jealousy in your relationship. Furthermore you mention that there are some areas that you feel that you and not compatible and complementing one another. His request is obviously not what you have in mind for your future and maybe you should explore professional guidance in how to deal with you life and your future.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: gauta | 2009-09-04

its true, he wants to use me for sex.

but i also have these urges for sex and have not had it for the past 3 yrs. these are getting stronger by day.
last nite iwas so wet.and cant help it.

what can i do cos i want it so bad. can i do it with him and then forget about him after wards. we are both 33yrs.

Reply to gauta
Posted by: a | 2009-09-04

he is using you, wake up!

Reply to a