Question
Posted by: Decro | 2008/08/26

Friendship vs love

I have been friends with a girl for around 8 years. In the last year our friendship has developed to something really special, but then a couple of months ago I realised that I have completely fallen for this girl. Problem is that she doesn' t believe in dating friends, and in the meantime has started seeing someone else casually. She knows how I feel, although I don' t think she understands the depth of my feelings. Her friendship is extremely important to me, but I' m not sure if I can handle knowing she is with someone else. Should I pursue the relationship, try to put my feelings aside or is this time to call an end to the friendship?

Its hard to see anything you can do other than to talk gebntly with her about your feelings and concerns.