Posted by: Nadia | 2009-09-08

Friendship or no friendship

I have a " friend"  who i met in 2002. We stayed together and even worked together until she moved to another town. Even then we were keeping contact and I had to move too and guess what we worked in the same company as well. When i moved to I had to stay with her and other 2 friends she was sharing the place with. I also became friends with her friends as well but not quite. In 2 months we moved out and stayed together with my little brother.

The friends of hers we were sharing the place with are friends from college so they have been friends ever since. Back in the day she would always question my every move like she' s my mother. Even when we were still working together she would listen to my conversations. Then after 1.5 years of working together she left. I heard from my colleague that she was talking bad about me with her friends even the lady that one of her friends stayed with did confirm. And i couldn' t believe all these things were coming from her because she' s miss perfect. Every thing she does is the right thing. If i go to the club i' ll be the talk of the show. So i just decided not to speak to her becuase i was shocked she could say such things about me and now we' ve been having this luke-warm friendship. Even if she comes to town she won' t call me she' ll just say " I was there thought i was gonna call you, i forgot"  and even recently she was here and told me she would call but she never did. So is there any point to this friendship coz i don' t see it.

I dont see much point in the "friendship" either. Why trouble yourself with her anymore ? IF she has moved of from the friendship there once was. let it be, just move on with your own life.

Posted by: FRIENDS ? | 2009-09-09

Move on. Friendshiop is a two way street. Lots and lots of friendships end by just moving into nothingness. Ask yourself. Was it really friendship. Does it really matter if she and you for that matter just move on. You have the answer yourself.

Reply to FRIENDS ?