Question
Posted by: confused | 2010/11/28

friendship

there is a guy that i am friends with for some time and we had been chatting on facebook and everything was great, it seemed like he really liked me until 1 day at church we came face to face and i was reprimanding my 5 year old son for misbehaving and wasnt able to talk to him and ever since then he now ignores me on facebook and when we came face to face again at the new church he goes to (btw i am not pshyco was not following him just visiting family near the new church) he just turned around and walked off completely ignoring me, i wanted to approach him but was afraid that he might just ignore me and i would be embarrassed but he hasnt deleted me off facebook what should i do to make him talk to me and why is he acting like this. confused.

Never forget - NOBODY is necessarily who they seem to be ( or how they seem to be ) on Facebook, Myspace, Mixit, etc. If this guy was so petty, you have lost nothing - what you miss is the guy you thought he was, not the unpleasant guy he apparently is.
You can't "MAKE" him talk to you, and if he needs to be "made" to talk to you, he's not worth talking to. Just ignore him and move on. He was not what he seemed, so you've lost a mirage, not a reality

9
Posted by: confused | 2010/11/30

thanks lovey i have moved on :)

Reply to confused
Posted by: Lovey | 2010/11/30

How old are you Confused? Real now if this guy doesn''t want to talk to you there''s nothing you can do about it, just move on please.

Reply to Lovey
Posted by: confused | 2010/11/30

thanks ella for your kind words and as for " H"  HE HAS SEEN ME AT CHURCH BEFORE AND HE I REPEAT HE IS THE ONE THAT STARTED THE CONVERSATION..BUT ANYWAYS THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT WHICH I OUTPUTED.

Reply to confused
Posted by: H | 2010/11/29

He did not like who he saw at church

Reply to H
Posted by: h | 2010/11/29

He

Reply to h
Posted by: Ella | 2010/11/29

No one can answer that - but read CS''s response to you again and you might realise that he was not for real in the first place. As CS said - a mirage. Move on.

Reply to Ella
Posted by: confused | 2010/11/29

k thanks but why was he nice to me to begin with and he is still nice to all his other friends.

Reply to confused