Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2008/08/08

Friendship

I am a married woman of 11 years. My husband is great and i am still in love with him. We went through a patch where i was bored and unhappy with some things in the marriage. at the same time i met a girl who i really got on with. Behind my husbands back and against his requests i continued chatting to her via email and telephone. She fell in love with me. I however did not. Nothing physical or more than that happened. I then called it quits with her and have had no communication for a month. My husband believes an affair took place. We are since trying to fix the relationship but he constantly torments me and questions me like an fbi agent over this thing. It happened two months ago. How long do i let him torment me over this?

Its not about torment --- see a amrriage counsellor together and work towards repairing the damage you caused, and avoiding any sense of torment for either of you