Posted by: Bettie | 2012-02-06

Friend''s strange bahaviour

My friend, lets call her Susan is behaving strange. She recently found out that her husband is having an affair. At the moment she is going for counseling.

What is so strange is, that she told that she is furious with her husband and that she is going to divorce him. A few minutes later she told me that she is " using"  her husband to satisfy her sexual needs.

Why would she hate him so much but allow him to make love to her?

Obviously she needs to discuss this in detail with her counsellor. As Maria says, she is ignoring the fact tghat an unfaithful husband could be giving her STD or HIV. She may think she is getting some sort of revenge by just using him for sex, but that's hardly a mature or wise response

Posted by: Julia | 2012-02-20

From the bngineing its been previous administrations ultimate fault that illegal immigration has never been retired. Years of neglect and intentional overlooking of the laws that were in place? It''s grandiose excuse to allow the 20 million plus illegal immigrants to stay on American soil. Congress when enacted the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) of 1986 has been flagrantly ignored. The IRCA toughened criminal sanctions for employers who hired illegal aliens, denied illegal aliens federally funded welfare benefits, and legitimized some aliens through an amnesty program EXCEPT THESE LAWS NEVER WERE ENFORCED?There has always been complicity since the earliest days, between the lawmakers, big business, the open border zealots and radical pro-immigration and anti-American sovereignty organizations. Just like the Globalist they have an attitude that American taxpayers should accommodate every illegal family, with free medical care, schooling and a comfortable prison cell, for criminals and for the thousands of illegal alien drunken drivers every year. That globalist agenda has always been a free movement of cheap labor, between all of South America, Canada and Mexico, just as secretly arranged with the 3 countries leaders in Waco, Texas, at the end of March 2005. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS CORPORATE WELFARE?Americans only forceful action is to build on E-verify, but not to replace it? Sen. Charles Schumer, D-New York and chairman of the Senate Judiciary subcommittee on immigration wants consider up-grading the application, with modifications to authenticate the employee''s identity by using a specific and unique biometric identifiers? Schumer, stated " improving employment verification is critical to boosting public confidence about curbing illegal immigration, which will build support for comprehensive immigration reform."  These politicians just don''t get it? Outside of the American Civil War, there will be a battle over giving illegal immigrants a path to citizenship free-ride? What about the millions of people with integrity and believe in the Rule of Law, who sit and wait in far off foreign countries for an entry visa?Whatever the outcome it will not be easy to pass any Immigration reform or AMNESTY? Say& mdash NO& mdash  because it going to cost trillions of dollars (with a T) in enactment. Health care, Pensions, retirement and a rush on government benefits, for those who haven''t already cheated the system. Then they will want their immediate families here? And waiting millions will swarm the open areas of the sovereign border fence? IT WILL NEVER END? Call your Politician today at 202-224-3121 GOOGLE& mdash -NUMBERSUSA, AMERICANPATROL for facts, that will not be found in most press releases.As a Independent voter, I do believe in a alternative government medical system, but I adamantly disagree on donating my taxes from public treasuries free health care to anybody who steals across our border or anything that smells of AMNESTY?Copy, Paste &  Distribute freely

Reply to Julia
Posted by: almarie | 2012-02-06

my son is 25years of age he is acting very strange,he look so confused,and doing strange things and can sit and think alot dont want to go to the doctor,he was diagnosed as bipolar but did not take any medication for the past 2years and every time the same time after 2 years he is like this,and swear alot when you talk to him bath alot and restluss he is also smoking dagga iam so confused.

Reply to almarie
Posted by: Liza | 2012-02-06

I''m quite sure that her emotions are on a roller coaster at the moment. So her behavior isn''t strange at all. I know from personal experience that''s it''s entirely possible to hate someone one moment and to love them the next. It entirely depends on what is going through your mind at a specific moment. If you''re thinking about the bad things a person has done, you hate them in that moment. Then when you''re thinking about the good things they''ve done, you love them in that moment. The ambivalence is entirely normal.

All she wants from you as a friend, is a shoulder to cry on. Don''t judge her for not being certain about how she''s feeling. This is why she''s getting counseling - to resolve her feelings.

Good Luck

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Maria | 2012-02-06

Because they are not making love. In your own words: she is "  using"  her husband to satisfy her sexual needs.

Some people can find satisfaction in the physical side of sex without the emotional connection. Your friend is playing with fire though - what if her husband gives her HIV or another STI, or she falls pregnant?

Reply to Maria