Posted by: Star | 2009-02-19

Friends, scandals and sagas

I have just started my first year of high school and was enjoying it until this issue had arised. My cousin who is 16 has done something terrible on her cell phone that is illegal. I have grown up with her and love her but now i feel betrayed and upset. She is older than me and at the same school. My parents have forbidden me to associate with her at school or anywhere else. I try to listen but everyday my cousin is on the field and hanging out with my friends. She' s telling them lies about me and ruining my social life. She wont even admit to the awful things shes done and has everybody fooled except me and my parents. (sleeping around, cellphone pornography with younger males) My best friends all believed her and ditched me. I was all alone... with my slutty cousin with all my friends. And it' s my birthday soon. I feel so depressed. My ' friends'  tried to apologize to me and tell me they like me more than my cousin, but that'  not how I see it. All my other friends have advised me to decline their apologies and move on, but I find that really hard. I need some suggestions!

Your paents ought to discuss whatever she has don and is doing, wih her parents, who may want to have her see a shrink to assess whatever is going on. Anyone who believed her lies and dumped you, were no friends at all, and you are well rid of them. And counselling might help you to move on with more self-confidence

Posted by: dontjudge | 2009-02-19

have you tried talking to your cousin about your issue with her sexuality? ask her to tone it down?

Reply to dontjudge