Question
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2011/08/23

Friends &  Relationships

My previous relationship was with woman who was not from my area, we broke up because I did not really love her, but it was a respectable relationship with no interfrence from outside. His family treated me with respect. I am presently dating a girl from my hometown, a real disaster, her family &  friends are so central it starting to irritates me.

Good to be respectable. And wise to break up in a pleasant way if you find you don't love each other and are not happy together. And if the current relationship is "a disaster", well, then its clear there would be no benefit to either of your to continue it

2
Posted by: PW | 2011/08/23

We date to see if a relationship can be sustained longterm.
If we did not date we may as well marry after the first meeting!
Get out, this is in your own words a disaster?

Reply to PW