Question
Posted by: Lonely Guy | 2011-01-06

Friends

Why is it so difficult to be just friends with females, even if they are in relationships.

Who is actually experiencing the difficulties, here ? Is it YOU who find it hard to be "just friends" without wanting to turn every relationship with a woman into something sexual, or is it the women you meet who always seem to want more ( probably in the direction of a relationship ) when you are looking for something less ? And I don't understand the "even if they are in relationships" part - were you hoping that women already in a relationship with another man would be more likely to want you as a friend ? They might just not need an extra friendship at such a time

19
Posted by: Lonely guy | 2011-01-07

Mailed you

Reply to Lonely guy
Posted by: Lonely Guy | 2011-01-07

Reply to Lonely Guy
Posted by: angel | 2011-01-07

email sent .. :)

Reply to angel
Posted by: ANGEL | 2011-01-07

OK WILL DO SO, I WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MINS!

Reply to ANGEL
Posted by: Lonely Guy | 2011-01-07

Let me know when you mail me. Thanks

Reply to Lonely Guy
Posted by: Lonely Guy | 2011-01-07

Thanks - ps794008 at gmail dot com

Reply to Lonely Guy
Posted by: ANGEL | 2011-01-07

U can ....

Reply to ANGEL
Posted by: Lonely Guy | 2011-01-07

Can i give you mine?

Reply to Lonely Guy
Posted by: Angel | 2011-01-07

I cannot give u my email address on this forum & mdash  it is not allowed .... i tried :(

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Lonely Guy | 2011-01-07

I dont think so - age is just a number.

Reply to Lonely Guy
Posted by: ANGEL | 2011-01-07

I think I may be far too old for you & mdash  I am turning 48 at the end of January ... :(

Reply to ANGEL
Posted by: Lonely Guy | 2011-01-07

Sorry mind my spelling - i meant instant messaging.

Reply to Lonely Guy
Posted by: Lonely Guy | 2011-01-07

Unfortunately i am not on facebook - but i am on bbm (insatnt messaging). Do you have private email.. I am 30 years and how old are you?

Reply to Lonely Guy
Posted by: angel | 2011-01-07

Lonely Guy & mdash - r u on facebook?

Reply to angel
Posted by: angel | 2011-01-07

and how old are you?

Reply to angel
Posted by: Lonely Guy | 2011-01-07

Thanks for your response Angel - much appreciated. I hear what you are saying, but i am just looking for friendship that is all. If you are interested let me know.

Reply to Lonely Guy
Posted by: Angel | 2011-01-06

I am married but wish I had some male friends I could chat to without it leading to something else .... are there really guys out there who just wanna be friends???? I recently met up with an old school friend (male), we started chatting and eventually it led to something that could''ve caused a lot of heartache for me if I allowed it go any further .... we were at the point that we were ready to have s*x, but thank goodness it did not happen as he now no longer speaks to me and ignores me as though I don''t exist .... silly me for thinking he just wanted to be my friend .... shame on me for falling for that line and shame on him for telling me that he will never do anything to hurt me ... maybe there are too many females out there who have been placed in a situation where being friends was not what they thought it would be .... unfortunately for good guys (like yourself) there are so many men out there who have done irreparable damage and women no longer think it possible to be just friends with someone ... as I said before I would love to have a male friend who was just that ... a friend !!! Funny how all our chats (this school friend of mine) eventually led to conversations of a sexual nature ... if i asked how he was doing, he would ask if i wanted to have s*x with him .... what''s so friendly about that?? No man geez, some guys don''t know when to stop and then they make it difficult for others who are genuine ...

Reply to Angel
Posted by: PumpKin Head Ed | 2011-01-06

Its very difficult for the following three reasons: -

1) They have BREASTS
2) They have (some of them) great BEHINDS
3) They have something called a " vagina"  thats the deal maker.

Reply to PumpKin Head Ed