Question
Posted by: panther | 2008/06/12

friends?

Hi all. My ex has recently started contacting me. We talk about every 2nd week. There is no flirting, just general chit chat and catching up. He nor I have suggested getting together in person. I dont know how to take it. Should I just see it for what it is - friendliness - on his part? Why would a guy want friendship with an ex when he has a girlfriend? I dont know...

,,,,,

4
Posted by: TP | 2008/06/12

He wants to meet with u bcause he realised that u dont have life.If u have someone in ur life u wont be entertaining his chit chats mos....he just wanna taste u,or maybe infect u with some disease then leave u cause ur too bored and cheap woman!!

Reply to TP
Posted by: Gentle Voice Of Reason (GVOR) | 2008/06/12

Friendliness? Girl, you know that this is just a booty call, you know what they say about sex with the ex?? Why are you trying to convince yourself that you dont know why he wants to see you.? I think you might want to see him for the same freaky reasons he wants to see you. Tell him to go and get his GF's opinion and if she approves then you two can meet, the phonecalls and chit chat will soon stop. Go on try it

Reply to Gentle Voice Of Reason (GVOR)
Posted by: Tans | 2008/06/12

He has a girlfriend? I wonder what she would think if she knew he was contacting you? Lets put it in another form.How would you like your bf keeping in contact with his ex?Not nice, hey. Tell him to get lost, im sure you have lots of other friends.

Reply to Tans
Posted by: John | 2008/06/12

When I was a kid, shortly after all the dinosaurs died, we had a largish backyard (the like of which you do not see these days) and my dog, the unpredictable bull dog Mow, used to regularly pee in all four corners. Aside from the territorial marking, Mow was far too slothful to actually protect his domain by patrolling it and harassing passer-by's. He was far more interested in eating and drooling, both of which he was highly skilled at.

Perhaps your ex calls because he is ranging his virtual harem, taking stock every now and again to see how all the girls are doing. He may never ask for a visit, but perhaps he likes the idea that he can call, whenever it suits him. A virtual Harem has many charms, not least of which is the fortnightly stock-take.

Reply to John