Question
Posted by: Baby girl | 2009-03-30

friendly advise

I am a lady who is just concerned about her friend (he). He has been dating this chick since last year September. He found out while in the relationship that she is pregnant. He stayed with her a anyway and the baby isn’ t his. He’ s been having sex with her since. And the father of the baby is still around but this girl claims she don’ t love him anymore. Now she is 5months pregnant he says he doesn’ t want to break her heart. He is 24.the girl is21 and this is the second child she is having with her boyfriend. I am just looking out for my friend. What do u think? Should I just leave him? is it healthy to have sex with someone who is caring someone else’ s baby?I think he can do better.please advise

She sounds rather an irresponsible and thoughtless young woman --- has she explained why she is now having her second child with a man she says she doesn't love ? Its not a question of health, or having sex with a woman pregnant for the second time with someone else, but the issue is what does he expect ? She's still cauht up with this oher guy, and has 2 children to support, and apparently hasn't been to the Maintenance Ourt to have the first bf at least pay for the children he keeps creating. Surely he can do better than this, for himself --- fdoes he think he's helping her ? If so, how ?

1
Posted by: Kems | 2009-03-30

Sex is just sex, but my honest opinion I would tell your friend to move along ..... it just doesn' t sound right to me ...

Reply to Kems