Posted by: H | 2009-05-28

Friend with benefits

A year ago I did not know what this term meant or that it existed!

What I am wondering about is this: " I can understand that women also (like us men) want sex, but I am under the impression that they want to combine it with love, or felt loved and therefore sex is ok.

How do you have sex with a man without getting emotionally involved or feeling cheap if it is just an physical thing?

I' m talking about descent woman. Which I believe also has friends with benefits. To criticism, I am just interested.

for many women having sex is just a Mechanical thing - just to get over with - especially in relationships. HAs to do with the mans technique etc. Many women ( as much as 60%) have never experienced an orgasm. Perhaps the friend with benefits does indeed know how to stimulate correctly. Life is complex and 1+1 very rarely = 2

Posted by: katie | 2009-06-02

I' m a woman and had a friend with benifits and my first sexual relationship was based on the friends with benefits rule the problem was i did' nt understand it then and ended up with a broken heart and a little baby. My current friend doesnt understand the no emotion part but even though im a woman i got to a tee. and will end the relationship if my friend wants to get emotional.

Reply to katie
Posted by: ba | 2009-05-29

when ' mine'  started it was lust...we both agreed that nothing will ever go further, but after not seeing him for a week, I miss him in a different way. We both know that NOTHING can EVER cum from this tho. But I do not believe men and woman are THAT different, yes we are all human, but we all can develop feelings.
To answer your Q: I think you must tell her how you feel, she might feel the same but might also think that you r not THAT way in2 her. Gud Luck...

Reply to ba
Posted by: NIR | 2009-05-29

This is a very sensitive topic. The question I ask myself often is what happens is you indicate to your friend , your feelings and in the process, there is a chance that you can lose your friendship as well, if she dislike what you have said?
How do you tell her that you have feelings for her and without hurting her?

Reply to NIR
Posted by: H | 2009-05-28

Agree 100% about us males wiring, that' s why I ask how you ladies can deal with it. If she has the personality and everything, I could develop feelings for her as time goes by, but not being emotionally involved in the first place, and then having sex with her just makes me feel emotionally less of her in the beginning. It' s just a male thing.

Reply to H

ended up with a baby and madly inlove
cause of friend with benefits

I have tried the friends with benefits thing before, and I failed miserably. Each time I ended up devloping feelings for the guy, which he obviously didn' t return. For me it' s impossible to separate the act from the emotion, and not to be mean, but I think men are more capable of having just sex without the emotion.