Posted by: Flower 1980 | 2009-05-27

Friend or Fo

I am so depressed. My best friend is unemployed, we live in Cape Towm, yesterday her aunt phoned and organise for her to do some training in homecare, this means she has to move to Strand and live there. She asked me for some money cause she don' t have travel money I lied and said I don' t have. I know this is an oppertunity for her to get a permanent job, but I feel like I' m losing my best friend, even though Strand is not on the other side of the word.I depended on her so much. I feel like crying.Why do I feel this way,last she said she knows I don' t want her to move but it is for her own best interest. By lying and telling her I don' t have money am I just looking out for my feelings and not thinking about hers?

I must agree with Yo, and I suspect in your heart, you would agree too. I answered the other time you posted this question

Posted by: Yo | 2009-05-27

Fo definitely. SA is officially in recession and you are preventing someone from getting a chance of having a job just so she can hang around you? How selfish can you be. This is a shame. And you have the odecity to call yourself her friend. you are no friend.

Reply to Yo