Question
Posted by: oi | 2009/11/24

friend now more

I have been friends with this guy for a year, we get on extremely well and are on the same page emotionally, physically, etc. We have now become more than ' friends'  but I am so worried about jumping into a relationship with him because I dont want to lose the friendship I have with him. We both agree that we really like eachother but are worried about the same thing. Another problem is that he is jewish and I am Christian and he would like kids. I am 38 so my time is running out, but I dont know if that is what I want. I am so confused, dont know whether to risk it or go back to being purely friends with no emotions attached. Please help. Thanks.

Sometimes, seeing a counsellor, either individually or even as a couple, may help you to clarify your feelings and your thinking, and to work out what you want and how best to get there from here

2
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/24

hmm do you guys want to be with ea. other???
If so then I dont see the problem. If you guys are great together as friends then as more than friends in a commited relationship you would be great! Not so...
If it dsnt work well then at least you gave it a shot and the friendship might not really be lost after.
Just go for it! This might be the guy for you but you will never know if you dont give it a shot.
First make sure you both want the same thing though, somtimes guys make excuses when they dont want to hurt you.

Reply to Kelly