Question
Posted by: Jona | 2008/07/14

friend is not truthful about her life

My friend is 30 has a 5 year old child, earns about R3,000 max watching over 2 small children as she is not well educated, lives with her mom& dad. has a very boring life,lives in a not so nice area, never goes out but wants people to think shes a real party girl. all photos you see of her on facebook is when she is with her friends at a party but those are parties that she went to once in a blue moon.She never mentions her child to anyone and there is no photographs of the child on facebook./as i think she is afraid guys might be switched off her.Am I wrong in feeling she is not truthful to the outside world becaue her life is so different to the image she is showing on facebook.

I agree with SR

4
Posted by: I think | 2008/07/14

Just let ur friend be, truly i dont see anything wrong in what she's doing...When the time is right and have met the right person then maybe she will mention her daughter...Its not easy giving the full description and ur life on cyber..

Reply to I think
Posted by: Phontie | 2008/07/14

Zaza please remember that we are posting with the nick names what I would like someone whoes got a brain like you just give advise dont attack cause some of the people here are to scared to say that they have a problem or issue they would say my friend this my friend that ....

Reply to Phontie
Posted by: zaza | 2008/07/14

if she was really your friend u wouldnt be saying all these bad things about her.
1.NOT WELL EDUCATED
2.HAS A VERY BORING LIFE
3.NEVER GOES OUT
4.LIVES IN NOT SUCH A NICE AREA
Then if it were you how would u feel if some friend describe u like this?Instead of yuo sitting down with nher and showing her the ropes on how to live a constructive life.I dont know whether u want us to see what type of friend you have or u want us to help u to help her.You meant well but it sounds terrible.Try to show her how to live truthfully even though im sure that no one lives a 100% truthfull life

Reply to zaza
Posted by: SR | 2008/07/14

Jona, she has every right to depict herself as she wants to. Who depicts themself 100% truthfully anyway. There is always something left out for self discovery ... if thats the way she wants to 'advertise' herself then let her be, all depends on what her motives are and anyway these will always play themselves no matter how she depicts herself

Reply to SR