Question
Posted by: Tessa | 2010/05/09

friend fancies my man

Dear Cyber Shrink

not the first time you''ve prob heard something like this... I am engaged to the most wonderful man, and have a close female friend who is also engaged. My man and her have been friends for years and have a close connection, every now and then she gives him a flirtatios smile. nothing major but not lekka for me.. i have decided to try and see less of her. But they are friends and part of our social circle so i can''t remove her completely. I know he loves me dearly and trust him but don''t know how to handle her. If i speak to her (she''s a psychologist) she will say he''s just a friend and that i need''t worry.. bla bla) how do i handle this?

thanx
Tessa

Actual actions would have to be taken seriously, but with "a occasional smile" - is there really enough to be worth allowing yourself to be bothered by ? Talk with your fiancee, mentioning that it upsets you when she does this sort of thing, and how does he feel about it. The real question for you to consider is this, though - if you love him so much, and you know he loves you dearly, and you trust him - why does it matter what she does ?

1