Question
Posted by: Bret | 2012/07/17

Friend addicted to coke

My friend is addicted to anything that is snortable. He is desprate to quit by he stays with another junkie that works with him, which makes it more hard for him. He is a good guy that was on the right path until he met that guy. He wants to book himself into a rehab, but I don''t think he have got financial resources for that.
How can he be helped? What''s the options?

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Dear Bret,

The best option would be for your friend to start attending Narcotics Anonymous meetings in his area. Many people have been able to get and stay clean through this amazing 12-step program.

best of Luck,
Karen