Question
Posted by: Debs | 2010/08/20

''friend''

I have this ex boyfriend who pleaded with me to be his friend. I cut him out when we broke up but he couldnt handle not talking to me.

However the friendship seems to be all on his terms as he seldom has time to talk to me when I need an ear, says he will call me back and doesnt. Doesnt respond to sms''s. However if he needs to chat and I dont respond to him within an hour, I get asked whats up. I try and not let it worry me, but its stressing me out. Do I cut him out now for the 3rd time or what. Thanks.

He's not a friend, but a user. Explain this to him firmly and calmly, and then say goodbye. You have far better relatonships ahead of you.
When it's all on his terms, and only when he needs it, that is not a friendship

1