Question
Posted by: Preggy | 2010/07/27

Friend

My friend asked to come stay with me.Shes going through a rough patch with her bf.They were stayying together at his home.im staying alone.So i agreed plus i coulfd use some company.im pregnant and will only move in with my bf next month when i am due.My bf came to fetch me last night and i asked her to help me carry some of the staff to the care. She jsut went out wearing pantyhouse(spellin) and a tight top.didn bother to put on towel.really that made me feel uneasy.aAm i just being paranoid?And she always changes the tone of her voice when talking to him.
I mean really..i dind like that she was wearing like that.It wasnt for the first time.And i cant find it in me to tell her to cover up when my man is around.*venting* thanks

She may have been going through a rough patch with her bf, but she seems to be creating a rough patch for you, which makes one wonder to what extent she might be responsible for the problems with the bf. In which case your suspicions about her designs on your bf might be valid.
Why on earth hesitate to tell her that it is unacceptable for her to flaunt herself in front of your bf ( or other people ) and that she should show more respect for you, and him, than this. YOU are doing her a big favour ; she is not doing you a favour if she behaved properly

4
Posted by: Latoya | 2010/07/28

Those types are dangerous, any right thinking, respecting woman, wont behave the way your friend does, it is unbelievabel that you took her under your arm, when she had nowhere to go, and she has the nerve to disrepect your relationship in your own house, she is up to something.
Talk to her, or else she must definitely find another place where she can exercise his whore tendecies.
GGGGGAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, so call friends

Reply to Latoya
Posted by: Queen | 2010/07/27

She''s trying to catch your man And nogal while you are preggies! Tell her to cover-up or get out!

Reply to Queen
Posted by: Bee | 2010/07/27

She does not respect you or your relationship. You will have to chat to her and tell her that is she stays with you she will have to make some changes.

Reply to Bee