Posted by: PT | 2009-04-02

Two weeks back i meet old friend(agirl) we exchange numbers then we start call each she propose to me i didnt agree with her. Last weekend she call me to come c her we kissed she want me to sleep with her i make excuse then i left agreeing i will come late n sleep at her place n i didn’ t come back. The following day i confess to her that i' m married we cant go on i love my wife n my kids. She was hurt and threaten to tell my wife that we did sex weekend. I Dont know wat to do i wish could just have sex with her and leave

If she is already blackmailing you and you have NOT had sex - just immagine what she will do if you DO have sex. Learn from Joos - see a lawyer!

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-02

Just ignore her and move on with your life.
If she really does end up telling your wife then you just going to have to explain what happend.She made a move on you , you told her you married and then she threatened to tell her all these things that are not true because you did not want to sleep with her.
Otherwise i don' t think you should worry about it and don' t go around kisses other women when you married!!!

Reply to Kelly