Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2010/05/16

friction on mole

I have a mole under my brastrap and on the side I carry my handbag.The mole seems to " peel"  occasionally because of the friction.However it never bleeds,itches or is any other colour than brown,and is really not particularly noticable.It doesn''t look different to any of my other moles(and I have very few).I am also not/or have ever been a sunworshipper,I use sunsreen(50+) on a daily basis,and have had very few sunburns in my 40 years.
Could friction on this mole cause it to become cancerous?

Friction will not cause it to become cancerous but if the mole is of concern, rather have it surgically removed.