Posted by: Anon | 2012-11-17

frequent urination

Doc, I am a 40y old female in good general health. About 15kgs overweight. In the last week or so, I have needed to urinated much more frequently - it feels like all the time - even at night. Like 6 times a night. I wee quite a lot everytime. I dont think it is a urine infection, I have no pain or burning and my urine is clear. I also have such an uncomfotable feeling in my legs - almost like restless legs to the point where it is even painful. If I take painkillers my legs feel much better after an hour or so. And I am thirsty a lot - but my thirst is not as constant as the leg pain. I dont feel sick or have a fever. So what could this be?

You will have to consult your doctor to exclude diabetes. It is apparent that you have quite a few symptoms of diabetes, especially frequent urination, thirst and neuropathic pain.

Posted by: Idalee | 2012-11-27

At last some rationality in our little dbteae.

Reply to Idalee