Posted by: kim | 2011-10-26

Frequent urination

i need to wee all the time, it doesn''t matter how much i drink, it constantly feels like i need to wee and i can''t relax because of this. its worse when i try sleep at night, i will just lie down and have to get up to go to the loo and five minutes later i''ll need to go again, usually 3 or 4 times until i can eventually try sleep. if i try and not go it feels as if i will wet my pants and burns slightly. i''ve had this problem for a while but its gotten worse the past few months. a doctor once told me it was because i have IBS and that''s putting pressure on my bladder but i''m not too sure if that''s the real reason. i''m only 27 and really worried

You will have to consult an urologist for an examination. It sounds like if you have an overactive bladder and the cause will have to be investigated, in order to start the correct treatment.