Posted by: MJ | 2011-10-11

Frequent urination

Hi, I am a 21 year old lady, currently using USN''s Phedra Cut and therefore need to drink a lot of water. During the day I have to go to the bathroom every ten minutes.

I feel a little feverish at times. When the people around me are cool, I feel very hot.

I feel a sudden tiredness at times and get a lot of migraines (I usually wake up with a headache).

I am very active and wondering why my body is not using the water I am consuming?

Is it the Phedra Cut I am using or something else?

You are experiencing side effects of Phedra Cut. In the light of your chronic constant headaches, I sugges that you consult a neurologist for an examination. Chronic headaches must be investigated.