Question
Posted by: Miss a | 2009-08-16

Frequent Urination

Please advise, I have to get up at least 3/4 times during the night. It feels that I have kept it in for hours yet when I do go there is very little urine. There is no burning sensation when urinating, but my bladder feels so full it feels uncomfortable. I also have frequent passings in the day. This has been like this for the last month. I am 19yr female of petite frame. Your advise would be appreciated. Thanks

Miss A

It is possible that you have a bladder infection or an irritable bladder. You will have to consult your GP for tests.