Question
Posted by: Anne | 2009-03-30

Frequent Urination

I have been ttc for 3 years, still not pregnant.

For the past 6 months I have had frequent urination from the estimated date of ovulation, where I urinate approximately 12 to 15 times a day. My bladder constantly feels full.
I have been to my GP, and she said that I don' t have bladder infection after she checked with a urine stick. So if I don' t have bladder infection, why the constant need to urinate? Could it have something to do with me not being able to conceive?
I have a healthy 28 day cycle, husbands s.a was normal, and my papsmear was clean 5 months ago.

It sounds like an irritable bladder. There are pills that can help with this. This would not be related to not conceiving.