Posted by: Nicky | 2009-01-19

Frequent sex a problem?

I dont know whether it is just me, but i find that if i have sex more than once a day the PH balance down there changes and it starts smelling all acidic. i knw i dnt have an std coz i go for my pap every year and am in a faithful relationship. recently i started douching to try and combat the problem but ive read that it is also not good but this was the only thing i could think of to cleam myself out. After a while it starts having a funny smell. ive also tried washing immediately after sex but it doesnt help. Is there anything i can do

You are right that the pH will change, as semen has this effect. As long as there is not infection, this is not a problem. The douching is not a good idea on a regular basis. You could try wiping as much semen out as possible immediately after sex.

Best wisheds