Question
Posted by: hugo mar | 2010/11/29

frequent desire for sex

why do i desire sex all the time i feel bad because my wife says we dont have to do it everyday and it makes me upset

Desire for sex may differ between partners. Unfortunately you did not mention your age. If you are young daily is not too much, if you are older, daily may be considered a high sex drive. It does not have to be a problem. Daily sex is also not a problem HOWEVER there are a few things that influnce the need for sex, e.g. managing children, bad day at the office, household duties etc. The relationship is the most important factor. You may try not to 'go for sex' when you have the desire for it. COURT your wife, make her feel sexy and special and then it may not be so much of a problem. Make it more than just fulfilling sexual needs. Be considerate - help to finish household duties and may be her desire may increase. Deidre-SASHA

9
Posted by: Jesse | 2010/12/09

Have you discussed it with her? Maybe you shoul, before you cheat or leave her. Maybe you can compromise if she knows how you feel. Cheating is not an option! Just talk to your women and tell her how you feel!!! Good luck!

Reply to Jesse
Posted by: married woman | 2010/12/01

my husband and i have been together for more than 7 years, i''m 34 i''ve always had a healthy appetite, but lately i want it all the time, my husband and i are very open about our sexual appetites and we accomodate each other, if he''s had a rough day at work and is not in the mood, i get him in the mood by being really affectionate with him.

Reply to married woman
Posted by: Woman | 2010/11/30

I don''t agree with you at all, Zap. Your sex life and love life is interlinked. Nobody counts more in any way. A marriage should be an equal partnership. Equal work, equal pleasure, equal respect, equal love, equal value.. It is sad to see so many relationships that aren''t. One of the things you should be very sure of BEFORE you get married, is that your libido''s and sexual needs match. If your wife doesn''t make you happy, you married miss good-enough.You didn''t marry " the one" .

And if she doesn''t satisfy you, you should let her go, so she can find the right man for her. Harsh? yes! True? Yes!!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Zap | 2010/11/30

Why is it always women who count. What is enough? My wife is quite accomodating with 3 times / week - sometimes more.
I do however jerk off at least 5 times / day. Whether we have sex or not.
If she had the same desire...... well THAT would be bliss.
I wont count ever - it always just seems like such a mission for women.

Reply to Zap
Posted by: Woman | 2010/11/30

Jox - why cheat? why not just leave? What makes you stay with her?

Hugo - you haven''t told us how often you have sex? I don''t honestly think we can give good opinions if you only make a statement.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/30

We all have different levels of libido,just make sure you meet somewhere in the middle.How " rewarding"  are you making it for her ! The more foreplay and orgasms she has the more chance you have of her wanting more ie don''t be a selfish lover.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Jox | 2010/11/30

...and the sad part is that its going to get worse with time, like in once every 2nd month. Juts get yourself some fluff on the side...you know, like a f*ck buddy NSA. Thats what I did and worked wondrers for me, I dont even wanna do it with my wife anymore she became so boring but my lover. boy does she know how to rock my boat.

Reply to Jox
Posted by: joe | 2010/11/30

just get it else where you doooooooos!

Reply to joe
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/30

Reply to sexologist